There is more to owning a Lamborghini than owning your average motor. From the moment you are handed the keys, you will be the owner of one of the most renowned supercars across the globe. With such a car comes a great amount of power and a fantastic driving experience, and to ensure optimum performance, you’ll need to take your Lamborghini in for a service regularly. With such a superpower comes a fair amount of responsibility! Servicing a supercar is more a labour of love than a mundane necessity, as every supercar service will ensure your Lamborghini will perform at its best, all the year through. So, where do you start with a Lamborghini service?
Supercar service: A Lowdown
Whether you are searching for an exact Lamborghini service cost, or have other burning questions about supercar servicing, brush up on your knowledge below.
Taking care of your Lamborghini will see your vehicle give you the results from every drive, for years to come.
How often should your Lamborghini be serviced?
You should aim to service your Lamborghini every 9,000- 10,000 miles, or annually; whichever comes first. Over this period, general wear and tear can affect some of the key features of your supercar that can impact its overall performance, efficiency and safety.
Can I miss a Lamborghini service?
It’s not advised to miss out on a Lamborghini service, as your service will include an overview of safety features. Wear, tear and any damage can lead to underperformance and a decrease in value. It may be hard to spot some of the issues your supercar may have, which is why it is necessary to reach out to a reputable Lamborghini Service Centre near you to conduct a thorough overview and service, with qualified technicians who are familiar with vehicle specifics, taking out the necessary health checks that cover every feature and car part where necessary.
What should I expect with a Lamborghini service?
Cost effective service may include an assessment and / or repair of the following:
- Brake system and pads
- Rotating / replacing tyres
- Fluid levels
- Cooling System & air filters
- Lights & Electrical Systems
- Steering components
- Exhausts & Replacement Installation
- Parts and Upgrades
- Any additional damage to the chassis/ bodywork
- Paint re- spray
- Roof repair
Finding the best services out there
Reputable services for your supercar may take a while to find, as there will be many service centres promising the earth that might not be able to deliver. Depending on your location in the UK, you may need to narrow down your search. For example, if you are based in London, you will need to source reputable, local services you can rely on. Finding the most cost-effective, reputable Lamborghini Service can offer can be tricky, so be sure to consider the following:
- What are the prices of a service?
- Does the centre offer servicing for the exact model of your Lamborghini (Huracan, Aventador, Gallardo LP560, Gallardo, Murcielago/ SV, Diablo, for example)
- What other services are available? (vehicle protection, detailing, customisation)
How much does a Lamborghini service cost?
Supercar service costs are hard to pinpoint, as each will vary depending on what is needed to be worked on, fixed or replaced. Depending on what parts need replacing, you could see your final tab vary. Always aim to find cost effective service options, and with a little bit of research, you’ll be able to find supercar services near you that offer cost-effective solutions and personal service, so you won’t be out of pocket.
Some final tips…
- Bear in mind that final costs are susceptible to change depending on what replacements, changes and fixes need to be made. Service centres will keep you in the loop so that you aren’t caught unawares.
- Aim for a service centre with extensive knowledge of supercars, so you know your vehicle will be in the safest of hands.
- Ensure the service centre you choose has a good relationship with their supplier; this can be seriously cost effective, while also ensuring the best parts are sourced from Lamborghini factories.
For any car owner, vehicle performance is key; this is even more the case when it comes to owning a supercar like a Lamborghini. Don’t get caught out and read up on Lamborghini or supercar servicing, so you can care for your supercar the right way.