365 Days of Motoring welcomes guest blogs from anyone interested in writing an article about motoring history, an event/anniversary linked to motor racing, classic cars etc. However, there are a few house rules which you need to be aware of before submitting to 365 Days of Motoring:
- Articles must be original and unique to 365 Days of Motoring
- 365 Days of Motoring reserves the right to edit or amend all guest blogs as necessary for publication. If the author is unhappy with any of the edits made and compromise cannot be found, the article shall be withdrawn.
- Articles should be a minimum of 500 words long
- Authors are encouraged provide their own pictures for their articles.
- Authors must include a bio paragraph, either separately or at the end of their article, including photo. Links to social media pages and profiles, etc are encouraged. The bio paragraph may include a link to an organisation related to the car industry or automotive media.
- 365 Days of Motoring does not pay for guest blogs.
All guest blogs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about any of the above, just ask.